thebooknerd

Emad Attely [The Book Nerd]

My biggest passion is reading books of any kind. I, simply, read in order to live.

موسم الهجرة الى الشمال

description

description

How do I feel?
Devastated, and Heart-broken!

“People talk about the pain of grief, but I don’t know what they mean. To me, grief is a devastating numbness, every sensation dulled.”

This finale broke my heart into a million pieces. And, you know, when I say it BROKE my heart I feel like I’m not being 100% honest about it! Because the word ‘Broke’ doesn’t exactly express what I truly feel. Maybe ‘Ripped’ would be better! This book RIPPED my heart, and CRUSHED it between its sharp teeth-like pages.

I didn’t expect it to end the way it did. I cried so much my eyes hurt :(
I lived with the characters - all of them, they were like a real family to me. I felt like I knew them. That’s why I cried a lot when I finished the book. I felt like I’ve lost one of my family members, someone close, someone dear, someone I truly loved.

“The fire, the fire. It rages within, a campfire and then an inferno, and my body is its fuel. I feel it racing through me, eating away at the weight. There is nothing that can kill me now; I am powerful and invincible and eternal.”

I won’t say more.
Just one last thing: This is the best trilogy ever.