thebooknerd

Emad Attely [The Book Nerd]

My biggest passion is reading books of any kind. I, simply, read in order to live.

موسم الهجرة الى الشمال
علي الوردي

Four: A Divergent Story Collection

Four: A Divergent Story Collection - Veronica Roth description

description

Wow! It's been a very long time since I finished my extraordinary journey through Divergent months ago :) It feels really good to be back! This book is truly fan-freakin'-tastic! AS EXPECTED!

Four: A Divergent Story Collection, contains Four stories told from Four POV: The Transfer, The Initiate, The Son, and The Traitor (this one I enjoyed the most). And they're all incredibly incredible!!
Veronica Roth surprised me! She has an extremely rare and unique ability to catch her readers full attention all the time, even when they're already familiar with the story events!

description

Honestly, I can't get enough of this series. I even hope Veronica would keep writing more and more Divergent stories until the end of time!! I will keep reading and I won't get bored, I promise! This series is, by far, my all time favorite, and Veronica has become my all time favorite female writer! Actually, if she agrees to marry me right now (or whenever she wants, even if she's ninety!) I won't say no!

description

Here is one of my favorite dialogues in the book:

“And are you over that fear now?”
“Not yet. I may never be.”
“So they don’t go away?”
“Sometimes they do. And sometimes new fears replace them. But becoming fearless isn’t the point. That’s impossible. It’s learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it, that’s the point.”

Oh God I'm so in love with Divergent <3
Hail Divergent! Hail Veronica!