thebooknerd

Emad Attely [The Book Nerd]

My biggest passion is reading books of any kind. I, simply, read in order to live.

موسم الهجرة الى الشمال
وعاظ السلاطين
علي الوردي

The Hunger Games

The Hunger Games - Suzanne  Collins description

“Taking the kids from our districts, forcing them to kill one another while we watch — this is the Capitol’s way of reminding us how totally we are at their mercy. How little chance we would stand of surviving another rebellion. Whatever words they use, the real message is clear. “Look how we take your children and sacrifice them and there’s nothing you can do. If you lift a finger, we will destroy every last one of you. Just as we did in District Thirteen.”

Wow! Oh my God! What an awesome book!
Months ago after I finished reading Divergent Trilogy I thought it'll be impossible for me to find any trilogy as magnificent! I thought WRONG! This trilogy is just as fabulous as Divergent :) and I'm really happy for that!

description

I loved Katniss so much! she was perfect. I loved her sense of humor - I laughed out loud like a hundred times! And also, I cried a lot. Especially when Rue died! I suddenly stopped reading there, closed the book and cried. That was, for me, the saddest moment in the whole book.

“Deep in the meadow, under the willow
A bed of grass, a soft green pillow
Lay down your head, and close your sleepy eyes
And when again they open, the sun will rise.

Here it’s safe, here it’s warm
Here the daisies guard you from every harm
Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where I love you.”

I didn't want her to die! She was so sweet and innocent!

description

This book is wonderful. And I'm feeling extremely happy right now because I'm gonna watch the movie adaptation tonight! Wooooooooow :) I'm very excited! I can't wait to see Katniss in the flesh hiding in the trees, hunting rabbits, loving Peeta and making fun of Haymitch and the tributes! Oh God, tonight is gonna be superb.
Thank you Suzanne Collins! Thank you so much.